View Single Post
Old
10-01-2012, 11:46 AM
MTaylorJ1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDaze4877 View Post
I might understand it a little better if they had not had such consistent success running the ball throughout the game. The only other thing to consider is that part of the success of that running game is predicated on the Pats being so dangerous with the pass, and mixing it up. That's the only explanation I can come up with?

I will say that at the end of the day I thought it was a pretty damn impressive display. I'm not sure how good that BUF D really is, but you had the Pats much-maligned OL coming into a hostile environment (without their best player in Mankins) and facing a D-Line with Mario Williams and Pro-Bowler Kyle Williams...and the Pats just gashed them in the 2nd half, play after play, after play. The Pats had 580 total yards and two runners with a 100 yds each and two receivers with a 100 yds each, only the second time in NFL history that has happened, and they did it in roughly one half of football.

Say what you want, but that doesn't suck
Don't get me wrong, overall, love what the offense has been able to do so far. Just seems to be the one wrinkle that needs to be ironed out.