View Single Post
Old
10-01-2012, 01:09 PM
LateNightOilerFan

vCash: 500
My association always does this, but I'm not sure what the response rate is. Often the coaches/managers mention the opportunity to the parents/players. The league gives the blank forms to the team managers to distribute to the parents. The managers can collect them or there is a drop-off box in the rink, either way you can put it in a sealed envelope as they leave it up to the parents if they want to complete anonomously or put their names on the form. There is also a section for the player to complete or for the parent to ask the player what they liked/didn't like and write in their responses. You can also write comments about other team staff and about activities.

It's done near the end of the season. As far as I know, the executive actually do look at them and provide a summary of feedback to the coaches, but I'm not sure if the coaches have to request it or not. I think it's along the lines of 'no news is good news'. There have been a few times where if there are enough negative comments, or a consistency in negative comments then the following year the coach doesn't get a team.

LateNightOilerFan is offline   Reply With Quote