View Single Post
Old
10-01-2012, 02:55 PM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemQ View Post
so......what's going on with the wildcats? several lopsided losses against teams that they should beat. i know it's early in the season, but, is there any cause for concern?

are rumours coming out of moncton? players stop playing for Flynn? i'm not saying they are, i'm just wondering from the people on here that are closer to the wildcats situation.

from the outside looking in, it doesnt look right....but maybe the expectations were too much??
I wouldn't hit the panic button quite yet. Defense has been bad and Dubeau hasn't yet come as advertised. I'd definately give them a few more games to settle in. Flynn hasn't had set lines yet, he continues to experiment. There are rumours that Downe is heading out via trade or outright being released. This could be the reason he hasn't played to par and Melindy will have to get it going! Imo, he has been our worst dman thus far. I hope Chartrand will get the next start to show what he can bring to the team. Wether it be to outplay Dubeau (which wouldn't take much so far) or to keep him on his heels to perform better. Only time will tell but I think Flynn will either get things going or make necessary changes. This is just my take.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote