Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-13 Manchester Monarchs Thread
View Single Post
Old
10-01-2012, 03:01 PM
rick3652

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
That's confusing to me as well... Vey spent most of last year at center correct? Vey is the only one on that line that has played center at any level as neither Toffoli, or Legein hae played there... Quick check of the Monarchs website has Toffoli listed as a center...
Andreoff played left wing in Juniors i thought, and I think his style of play fits better there. Czarnik has spent a bit of time as a center in junios and last year so I'd say he's probably the center on that line...
Weal was drafted as a center and played a few games in Manchester there last season so he's probably the pivot on the line.

Strange line combos to see though unless the thought is just throwing guys together to see if chemistry forms anywhere... Bizarre seeing so many rookies together with Clune, Cliche, and Meckler are on a line...
nothing on here says where they are playing. these are just the lines.

Loktionov was in Manchester today, centering a line w/ Nikolay Prokhorkin and Jordan Nolan... @TyToff16 on right side of Vey and @Legeefbaby

Other lines at Manchester Monarchs camp today: Andy Andreoff - @Kozy15 - @Robbie_Czarnik ... @TannerPearson14 - Jordan Weal - @Brian9ONeill

so the center Loktionov, Vey, Czarnik and weal