View Single Post
Old
10-01-2012, 03:10 PM
FinProspects

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormentor View Post
The numbers are good and he has a good amount of offensive talent, but overall his game in Jr.B isn’t overly impressive at this point. I’m left with a feeling that he still has plenty to learn about the game. He has a sharp wrister with a good release and he can really rifle it from the move, there’s already a good amount of power behind it. Has a big frame for his age, but isn’t the most physical player and looses many of his puck battles against older players. Needs to improve his endurance, often gets tired and slows down towards the end of the shift. Unable to maintain full tempo for longer periods of time. Technically a good skater and is able of generating good amount of speed considering his size and age. Still clearly adapting to the level of play, needs to be more thorough with the simple things, like getting the puck out of the zone. Hockey sense is still developing, in some situations he doesn’t always know what the sensible thing to do is. Usually gets the puck under control quite quickly and is able of deking at full speed, but I wouldn’t say that he has elite hands. Able of setting up some plays, especially on the rush, but not the greatest play maker. Anyways, he’s more of a sniper. Focuses slightly more on the offensive side of the game and still struggles a bit with defensive responsibilities. Won’t be coaches first choice on short handed play. In some ways he resembles Hannes Hyvönen, a big winger who plays with his right hand down, has a good amount of offensive talent and a great shot, but isn’t perhaps the most complete player.
Mr. Tormentor, you are the MAN. Thanks. Puljujärvi has just turned 14 and is growing on rapid pace, so I think its pretty normal that he may struggle in some parts of the game. But I would be fine if he just scores goals He could be over 190cm in 3-4 years if he is already 184cm. But we will see, pretty interesting player type for sure.

BTW Saarela has just played 2 games this season, is he injured or what? Julius Nättinen has had a great start in B, 8games 12 points.