Thread: Eller is huge
View Single Post
Old
10-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
There really isn't a point to be made about that man. No one is saying larger guys are stronger but it is correct to say that a larger muscle can exert more power (I swear this is the tenth time I'm saying this) - so from that we can come up with an inference about Lars Eller circa 2008 and Lars Eller circa 2012; he's the same person who will have the same physiology (underlying genetics and whatnot) but now he looks way bigger in almost every way (arms, legs, torso) and given that we know that larger muscles can (usually, in general) exert more power I'm going to assert that Lars Eller looks more powerful than before. -> Which was my orignal point!

I'm pretty sure a 175-lbs Akido champion can wreck his **** but that's not what I'm saying, y'know?
Agreed. I just jumped into a conversation, so wasn't sure exactly what was thrown around. For Eller, there's no doubt he's surely stronger. The only thing that remains unknown is if his increase in size will decrease his speed and agility. Personally I don't think so.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote