View Single Post
Old
10-02-2012, 05:26 AM
f1nn

vCash: 1312
Send a message via AIM to f1nn
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBruins4 View Post
Quick question for some random people out there. My girl and I of five years broke up about seven-ish months ago. I've been with multiple girls since then; however, I met a girl I think I might like.

First time since my break-up that I wanted to enjoy a girls company minus anything sexual. But, I just found out she's six years my younger. I'm 27, she's 21. I can't tell if i'm manipulating her intellectually because I have had a lot of girlfriends, and raised by primarily girls, or if she's actually into me. How do I express this "like" without being a weird old creep? We've already made out, and she has slept over multiple times. (I refused her physical sexual advances... for now) Would it be wrong for a guy my age to pursue a woman this age considering my background and age?
She's a big girl.. old enough to make her own decisions.. I don't see how you'd come across as a "weird old creep" since you've already made out and she's shown interest.. I think the biggest question is are the two of you looking for the same thing (since there is an age gap) but if you are and the age gap doesn't cause problems then I don't see anything wrong with it