View Single Post
Old
12-06-2003, 09:46 AM
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
I have no Idea what this is but it's Leafy and looks like fun so...

Name: Tom Shirley

Married? To the Leafs

Jerseys Owned: Youth White Jersey, No name or Number, Blue Potvin Jersey, White Joseph jersey, 3rd Sundin jersey, 72 Summit Series Frank Mahovolich jersey, 25th Aniversary Sudbury Wolves Jersey, Houseleague and High School Team Jerseys.

Favourite Food: Burgers that I have flipped

Favourite Band/Musician: None, I like a lot of people and don't have 1 favorite.

Favourite Leaf Moment: I guess my favorite moment would be Bobby Bauns goal on the broken ankle but I wasn't around for it, My favorite leaf moment I have witnessed would probably have to be Gilmour's Wrap around goal on CuJo

Favourite Current Leaf: like the bands I just don't have 1 absolute favorite but I have a 3 way tie between Eddie, Sundin aka Zoop, and Nolan.

Favourite All Time Leaf: Felix The Cat Potvin, when I was young watching him in the playoffs all I ever wanted was to be like him, now I'm a goalie, mind you not ever gonna be in the NHL but I played goalie and whether it was houseleague or in that big Game against the Rival school I always felt like I was in the NHL, he may not be the first thing that pops into my mind when I think Greatest Leaf of all time, but Favorite, yep he's always the first.

Lobstertainment is offline   Reply With Quote