View Single Post
Old
10-02-2012, 07:23 PM
  #113
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Orlando, Florida
Country: Brazil
Posts: 6,417
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
Based on what Yahoo said, I think they know that the league will be postponing the start of the season this week so they are just waiting for that announcement. Once they do, they'll push things back for the draft or just re-open league registration when the CBA is solved.

But if you're going with your plan, then I'd probably have to say drop me down to the "B" league and move someone up. That would be the most fair thing to do because otherwise, you'll have a useless GM in one spot in the "A" league. I can make the "B" league draft and would allow me to be active.
not sure how it will take them to decide. like I said if they added more later dates I would move it back.

If you want to message the guys in league B and see if one of them wants to switch thats fine. but the switch needs to be done by Friday.

Beezer is offline   Reply With Quote