View Single Post
Old
10-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Ceremony
like a collar

vCash: 24670
First one to mind for the Avs was Wolski for Mueller and Porter. It could have been so good if Mueller hadn't been injured. Ultimately though we got more out of Mueller and Porter than we would have out of Wolski over the same period.

Scott Hannan for Fleischmann was another one which at the time was horrible (hey we have no defencemen who can play defence, lets trade our only defensive guy!) but which could have worked a lot better if Flash stayed healthy.

The EJ trade was very bad to begin with before Stewart flopped and McClement became a penalty killing demi-God. It's a bit worse now though that McClement's gone. Hopefully Siemens makes up for that.

1st for Varlamov made me angry. Then I saw Varlamov play and I didn't care at all.

ďItís embarrassing. Iím embarrassed to be here right now. Itís not even funny. And itís just embarrassing, the way we, you know, the energy we have in the room and the way we approach practices and the way we approach this game. Itís not how youíre going to win any games in this league." - Jean-Sebastien Giguere, April 8 2013
Ceremony is online now   Reply With Quote