***NHL 13 Thread*** (Part 7)
View Single Post
10-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Join Date: Oct 2010
I personally love the new game. I know there are a few bugs but with a patch I believe can be easily fixed. True performance skating is AWESOME and shooting is way better than previous years. Hitting and stick lift need to be nerfed.
However, I'm a bit disappointed with Offline GM Mode as it hasn't changed that much. I like the new potential system but with the poor ratings it doesn't make any of the draft realistic. I'd love for EA to change the draft system and the following things would be a great boost for the mode I love to play:
- Able to see draft eligible/ineligible players stats
- Able to move up in the draft like in NFL13
- Make rating and potential of players drafted between 1st-3/4th rounds of Entry draft more accurate.
- For the love of god, I've been asking for contract extensions for the past few years. Is it so hard to add to the game.
- Actual scouting reports of draft eligible players. For example, I took this from NHL.com, it's about yakupov. NHL Central Scouting's Chris Edwards
"His first step and ability to control bouncing pucks, knock them down and make a play are the best of any of the guys in the draft, in my opinion. He really gets up to top speed very quickly and his hands are outstanding. Like Pavel Bure, Yakupov is dangerous every shift. He may not have been dominant on every shift like Bure was, but he created something every shift … you have to be aware where he is on the ice all the time."
Other things to improve in game
- More loose puck dekes would be a nice addition too
- Custom goalie mask. Let us be able to move or modify the logo and colors of the goalie masks. Im sure you dont need a license to do that ?
Anyway, thats all I have to say about that. Please EA do not add anymore modes to the game. Just upgrade on the things people care most about.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Oilers4life1987