Thread: Value of: Montreal - Detroit
View Single Post
Old
10-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Lebowski

vCash: 500
I would be willing to trade Kaberle, Weber and Markov if we're not in the playoff picture. Gorges and Subban are keepers, no matter what. Emelin has the upside to become what we Habs fans have always dreamed of; a big, physical, 2nd pairing defenseman with a decent first pass. He's worth more to us than to other teams, which makes it stupid to trade him away in my opinion. Diaz showed some good things last season, and I rather have him than Weber in my line-up. However, his trade value is slim to none, so there's no point in trading him away if all we can get for him is spare parts. I'd keep him until Beaulieu is ready, at least.

For Kabs, I'd look for a 2nd rounder if he keeps producing at a 40+ points pace. I however don't know if the Wings own a 2nd rounder for the 2013 draft.

If Markov plays up to his standards, I'd want a legit blue-chiper coming our way and probably a 1st rounder. Not all the informed about the Wings prospects though. Nyqvist seems to be their best prospect..?

For Weber, I wouldn't move him for any less than a 3rd rounder. If we can't get that for him, might as well just keep him. He can be a useful tool on the power-play.

Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote