View Single Post
Old
10-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Blue And Orange
Kevin Lowe Must GO!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Machine View Post
Yeah this is what I want. This along with a signed petition may actually get press. We the fans need to show BEFORE the lockout ends that this is not acceptable. After the lockout ends we will go back to watching hockey because we love the game.

If we could get even a thousand to protest in front of the NHL headquarters, that might increase pressure. Or it would at least get some press and the league would have to address the fans. I know it's unlikely to happen but you have to figure at least a few thousand Ranger fans could show up no problem. I live in Cleveland but I'd drive to NYC for a mass protest some weekend.

Is there a NHLPA headquarters? There should be a protest at both.
I'm sure the Rangers, Islanders, and Devils fans can do their part. Most hockey fans are in Canada so my question is whether they can make the trip down to NYC. I live in Toronto and I would be more than happy to make the trip down and protest. Whatever needs to be done to have the fan's voice heard. Heck us hockey fans should "lock them in the room" until they get a deal done.