View Single Post
Old
05-09-2006, 11:03 PM
SuperUnknown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake
Well that's exactly what it is, Theo is no Roy, end of story. But I still never thought he would regain that kind of form. Obviously I knew that he wasn't as bad as he was with us and it was just a matter of confidence. But I've seriously never expected to see that kind of performance from him, never.

As far as the OT goal, I believe it was a softie just as much as the Brind'Amour was a softie. But what I have more trouble with is the people who would say that the Stillman's goal, the one that deflected on Rivet's stick was not a softie 'cause of the deflection but that Lupul was one??? Well it got deflected as well and much tougher 'cause much closer to him. But with a better position he would've stop it. But again, if it wasn't for him, they would never have seen an OT. And at the same time, if it wasn't for Bryzgalov softie on Blake, they would have never seen an OT as well.
The Stillman shot was deflected at high speed in the top corner. A normal goaltender position doesn't cover that.

Tonite's goal on Theodore the puck was deflected at low speed and right where he should have had his stick.