Forsberg - Rask - Collberg
Åberg - Lindholm - Görtz
Lundberg - Boyce - Arvidsson

Klefbom - Brodin
Lindholm - Byström
Nilsson - Wikstrand
Bengtsson

Dansk
and the rest of the goalies will still have to battle it out to see who takes the #1 spot.

Although there's alot of players knocking on the door for this team (Molin, de la Rose, Lillieström, Schumacher, Sörensen, Burakovsky etc) I feel pretty confident that this will be very close to the final team, based on what Rönnberg likes to see in a player. For example (like it or not) it's very likely that RR will go with Boyce instead of Molin, since he seem to really like him and have experience of coaching him before. I also think RR really likes the intensity that Arvidsson brings, so it'll be hard to keep him out. And for a 4th line role I think the safer bet would be to bring Lundberg compared to bringing any of the younger players such as De la Rose, Sörensen or Burakovsky.

Obviously the D's and G's are pretty much locked in already, it's sort of just the last few forward spots that are rather open atm. As for Goalies I think the next 2 months will determine which one of the 4 gets to spend xmass and NYE home in Sweden.

DSL is offline   Reply With Quote