View Single Post
10-04-2012, 09:14 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by STain View Post
Yeah its not like they havn't been drafting bigger and more physical players over the last 3 or so years. Or added Regehr last offseason or Ott this offseason. Regardless of what you think of Ott he still plays a physical game.
Regehr in Grier out. Ott in Gaustad out. Ott is an agitator, Gaustad was your toughest player last year. Wrong direction there. Shouldn't be so confident in your drafting. Doubt these guys make an impact for a while.

Originally Posted by BlackNgold 84 View Post
Come on man.. i agree with a lot of what you say at times.. this.. I can't go with. You don't get john scott to improve your pp.. no he won't see that much ice time. But when the bruins and sabres play.. he'll be in the line up. Ott has made them have more of an edge.. is he tough.. no but he's a dingleberry who will piss some players off. I'm happy the sabres got these two players. When they finally play it will be more of a rivalry. Samething for the habs this season.

I said style. Ott plays Ruff's style. They changed some players, but will keep the same style Ruff has maintained for years.

Anyways Scott will barely play. An enforcer was needed desperately, so that was necessary, but come on...will he play enough to make a soft team tough? Unlikely and Ott plays on an edge. But a Marchand-like edge. Marchand does not make the Bruins tougher. Agitators jobs are to dive and yap. They make teams soft and Ott adds to a surplus of that in Buffalo.

BruinsNeedaRussian is offline   Reply With Quote