View Single Post
Old
10-04-2012, 09:21 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
Alot of that comes from most fans first impression of him was giving up 5(?) goals in one period against the Coyotes prospects. I like the kids skill set a lot but he does have some work ahead of him on the mental aspect of things. Just so inconsistent in his play already this year...

Couldn't Schumacher go to the AHL whenever he wants to and does anyone think that might benefit him a good deal? He was drafted out of Europe and then went to play for the Hounds, so I think he's technically eligible. Then again he may be better suited playing Juniors instead, as I didn't follow him at all most of last season.
Gibson does have a real road of work ahead of him and his consistency is absolutely his biggest drawback but when he is on he is lights out at times. Its going to take time but he looks like the real deal to me. Anything can happen though.

My understanding on Schumacher is that he is playing right where the team wants him. I agree with you that he might benefit more from tougher competition but Futa once said to me (makes it sound like we talk all the time which isn't even close to the case) that one of DL's beliefs is that you put kids where they can experience the most success possible to develop their confidence.

This seems like the case with Shoe but it could also be a case of not having the space for him in Mch.

I am going to do a write up on Shore after Saturday's game. I have now learned how to post pics and might even get an interview (long shot) up as well.

I will get to talk with his coach and the AD for UoD for certain and should be able to get some words from them on how Shorey is doing from their perspective.

Its all butter and thanks guys.