View Single Post
Old
10-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Cloned
Sexy Genesis

vCash: 500
EA needs to really rethink the attribute caps. I like the idea, but the actual execution of it is a little questionable. Off the top of my head:

1. OFD needs higher caps in passing and slap shots, probably a higher cap in agility, and a lower cap in defensive awareness.

2. PWF is nearly useless in club games due to the lack of agility and speed...and it's really not that great at offense either. It's actually ironic though, because PWF is designed to be the most balanced forward build in the game. You can get 80 to 85 in nearly every single attribute with this build.

3. I'm still shocked that EA makes their forward builds so much better than their defensive builds. I get that they cater to offense, but the defensemen builds are not nearly unique enough to give one a specific advantage over the other. Which makes them all inferior to a certain extent compared to forwards.

4. Playmaker could stand to use a bit of a boost offensively and a bit of a cutdown defensively, especially since poke check is already so effective in this game.

Sig AND X-mas avatar courtesy of The Nemesis

"Pull yourself together!" - Solid Snake to Otacon, multiple times in the series
Cloned is offline   Reply With Quote