View Single Post
Old
10-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Kreider Typical
flex

vCash: 500
if anything i feel bad for them. would never boo either guy-- nor erixon. they went from the #1 contender in the league to a 28/29/30 team and i appreciate the return that we got for them. both guys gave 100% whenever they were on the ice (just weak mentally). i hope they'll thrive in columbus where there's a little less stress from the crowd.

that said i'm really glad anisimov has dubi with him. guy will back him up and that's something artie needs. my favorite part of the hbo 24/7 series is probably seeing dubinsky argue with the ref for anisimov after the rifle incident(not that half the team wouldn't have done the same). dubi was a class act and anisimov wouldn't hurt a fly.

would've been happy to keep both on the team, but definitely happy with the return we got.

hell, i'd even give a half-cheer if anisimov or dubinsky scored a goal playing against us.

def respect both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrikstad View Post
Yes, very classy guy.

Sorry but could not help it. Must post this link who include Zucca,speed and Malkin

"Evgeni Malkin - Geno finished the game 17 for 29 in the faceoff circle, which included many key defensive zone wins. He had 9 shots and 1 assist in 21:21 of ice time. Despite his clear chemistry with Mozyakin, he looked very strong with Kulemin and Zuccarello, especially as Zuccarello's speed created more room in the 3rd period. His overall shooting percentage is horrendous right now, but I imagine that will inevitably fix itself."

http://www.crosbyftw.com/
i would never for the life of me click that link

Kreider Typical is offline   Reply With Quote