View Single Post
Old
10-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Red Rocket

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holmes View Post
You have to admit...these are pretty wild conclusions to jump to from listening to a game on the radio.

You need to see the play. Radio guys have a tendency to energize their audiences. Schreiber for example could get you on the edge of your seat with the way he calls a blind centering pass to nobody. Or Dean Brown's "side of the net" call he uses or used over and over. Or scrambbbbuulllllllll.

You see what I'm getting at here?

It's good to see the hopes of the future get on the scoresheet, no doubt about it, and at least we have SOMETHING to take an interest in right now.
Oh the rational and discerning fans all have their say. My opinions were mostly based off watching(yes watching) the first game, and taking into account several scouting reports from fans to Tim Murray and Paul Maclean. I tend to use multiple sources to formulate an opinion.

I feel fairly confident saying Zibby is a player now. I had some doubts about him last year.

If you think saying Pageau is pushing for a bingo spot is a wild conclusion, you should hear my opinions on DD. It would probably blow your mind.

Red Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote