Thread: Confirmed with Link: Matt Duchene's lockout adventure in Europe
View Single Post
Old
10-06-2012, 12:01 AM
agentblack

vCash: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by foppagirl21 View Post
So glad someone brought this up. I haven't really lurked on here much recently but needed to comment. I listen to their podcast every day on the way home from work to kill time. Dater is a donkey. I could not believe what he said. Completely threw Duchene under the bus for NO reason (Duchene is not a leader, but to say he is not liked by the team???), insensitively commented on the Lokomotiv crash and how Varlamov could stay over there, AND (last but not least) diverted the "Landeskog is the youngest captain" conversation to "OMG Landeskog took the team away from O'Reilly blahblahblah".

I have lost respect for Dater. Cannot believe he said what he said. The three guys even were pretty shocked and hinted they never want him back on (please tell me they weren't kidding, lol). Duchene better give Dater crap and the team better give him the boot. My god.

Duchene is enthusiastic. He is playing for his childhood team. He is almost too excited to be THE leader. Dater completely ripped Duchene. ...does Dater think before he speaks? Does he realize what he is saying? His phrasing is awful. ...he makes the team look so bad.
This is just. Wow. How does someone say all that and still expect to get interviews and whatknot with the team? Does he even like the Avs?

agentblack is offline   Reply With Quote