View Single Post
Old
10-06-2012, 05:03 AM
Hennessy
Blank Space

vCash: 1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs_19 View Post
Thanks for posting and please keep us updated.

I wonder why things didn't work out with Modo. He said he spoke to Forsberg about Modo before he made the decision to sign with Frolunda. Doesn't Forsberg run that team?
I don't know, but if I had to guess I'd say money. Modo has had its struggles in that regard.

As for the Dater stuff - I don't know Duchene. He might have an ego. I've always pictured him as being somewhat over-confident with a little of the hockey brat in him, but just about any hotshot kid has that going on. It doesn't always translate to ego. Besides, he's too goofy-looking to have an ego. But who knows.

At any rate, regardless of whether or not he's fatheaded; as has been mentioned in this thread Dater is a fool for remarking on it. Why would you say something like that, at this point in time? What purpose does it serve? He's not only selling out Duchene, he could be selling out the whole team. We already have scant information coming from the Avs, does....well, Dater never did much, anyway. I don't think anyone actually talks to him now, so he may as well say whatever the hell he wants. Won't hurt his standing with them.

Hennessy is offline   Reply With Quote