View Single Post
Old
10-06-2012, 11:19 AM
jughead42

vCash: 500
If Koko comes back it would have a huge impact, I don't see how it couldn't. Everyone is belly aching about the Ionin pick, well Koko's return makes it irrelevant. Everyone is moaning about Czinder being given away for Bezuch, (which is funny considering a lot of people didn't want him back as an overager anyway) and Koko's return nullifies that quite well. Would I trade Czinder and an import pick for Koko straight up? I think so, and so would everyone else. I'm sure other things need to happen before Koko makes a return but if it goes down then some people can **** about what a terrible series of moves Rychel made with his imports and overagers. Koko is one of the best playmaking centers in the league if he returns, his addition to the lineup has a domino effect on all 4 lines and makes us a much more dangerous team. Our last two games have been a bit crummy, but London is a favorite to win the league this year and we faced them in their barn. It's not like we got bombed by Erie or something. We're not even 10 games into the season yet, we're sitting second in the division and our best player may be returning. As crummy as the effort was the last two games, it's tough for me not to feel positive about things with his potential addition, it would be huge.