View Single Post
Old
10-06-2012, 05:04 PM
punch1943

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
Khokhlachev won't be traded unless he's basically demanding one right now because Warren wants him back to feed Kerby gimme's to keep Kerby in the NHL first round in this his draft year.

Getting Kerby drafted as high as possibly is going to be Warren's primary goal this season - it's a difference of millions for his son whereas hosting the Memorial Cup probably doesn't put much money in the ownership pockets.

I fully expect to hear that as part of Koko agreeing to come back he has an iron clad no-trade clause as per his request - just to deflect any criticisms on WR for not moving Koko this year and seeing him graduate away.
IMHO I expect that his rights will be traded now..too much water under the bridge. However, if that is not the case and he reports here I don't expect him to arrive with a no-trade clause [WR] could and should tell him to bag his *ss and stay where he is and continue to play poorly on 'daddy's team'. If he really wants to come back to North America he'll have to accept those terms.