View Single Post
Old
10-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Faidh ar Rud Eigin
Modhnóirí Claonta

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by belkemi1 View Post
I haven't signed them. Players like Axelsson, Järnkrok, J.Johnson and Pulkkinen are still in Detroits AHL team, even when I move them before I start a new game.

Annoying when you use Assisants Best Lines for the AHL and they keep coming up.
Those guys are probably signed in real life then. Nothing you can do, it's not a big deal, just pretend they're in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
So cross crease passes never work now? I haven't yet scored a goal on my Be a GM using a cross crease pass, the goalie seems to be superhuman in getting over.

It seems kind of stupid though to almost completely take it away when a lot of NHL goals are scored like that.

What I also noticed is that the net comes loose way too much. Sometimes I knock the puck loose close to the opposition net and it seems like the net always comes off. I've never seen the net come off more than a couple of times in a real NHL game and here it's happening 6-8 times a game.
It works about 40% of the time for me. It's really not that bad, the worst thing about it is how they other 60% don't go in, but it's still better than a 100% go in every time.