View Single Post
Old
10-06-2012, 08:48 PM
I Am Classless

vCash: 500
I loved Erik Christensen. I haven't been much happier watching hockey than I was at this point, although the series was a disaster and of course, EC never really was any good for us. He was so much fun to watch and I was always taken in by the idea that he had this phenomenal talent that he couldn't quite harness.

I also never really felt an "emotional connection" to Dubinsky, at least until that third man penalty against Ottawa and the Gatorade cooler thing. I always thought that Anisimov was the much better player, and he's the one out of the two that we might regret letting go.

I liked the Frolov signing, pretty much to the point of being a massive nerd for one-year contracts. Unless you're actually kissing the cap ceiling and you'd have to move parts around, there's no risk.

I think what's happening to the Islanders is a disgrace. If I was around for when they were good (or even if I lived on LI), maybe I wouldn't feel so bad for them, but I do. It must be hard to cheer on a cap floor team every year.

Hank's so good and most of our players are always so flawed that I don't know how to think about it when he does cost us a game.

I'm worried about Ryan McDonagh regressing.