View Single Post
Old
10-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Kreider Typical
flex

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortorella View Post
Callahan is a terribly overrated player and escapes criticism when he's in the midst of a scoring slump.
100% agree. i love what cally brings mentally and physically MOST of the time, but i think he has pretty overrated skill and people don't ride him enough when he messes up. last playoffs he was not at the level he needed to be. he let his emotions get the best of him. not what we need our captain to be doing in the playoffs.

personally i think stepan is significantly underrated--probably the most underrated player on this team imo.

i think hagelin on the 2nd line w/ a healthy roster next season makes more sense than callahan most of the time(puck chasing to compliment the number true skill forwards we have).

i think bickel is underrated defensively (he's a 6th defenseman, what do we want from him?).
i think kreider has a really really high chance of falling this season.

i think we finished where we did last season because some other teams in our conference were plagued with injury.

i think the nash trade ended up pretty even for both sides. def don't think cbj got ripped off.