View Single Post
Old
10-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Dragon Priest
Elvenlegions

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquin001 on Ice View Post
Non-PPR league. Need to start 1 of these receivers to complete my lineup (Set on Lloyd and Colston already)

Eric Decker vs NE
Brian Hartline vs CIN
Malcolm Floyd vs NO

Thanks.
I'd go Eric Decker. He is getting the targets and has been fairly consistent this year so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFancyHuh View Post
Vick / Big Ben

Cribbs / M. Floyd

??
Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoAvalanche View Post
I really have no idea what to do here:

I need 4 of the 5

CJ SPiller vs 49ers
Fred Jackson vs 49ers
Ben Tate vs Jets
BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs Dolphins
Rashard Mendenhall vs Eagles

I'm only sure about starting Green-Ellis. I need help with the rest.

Posted this earlier but need some more help please.
Go with the bolded above. You are in a pretty tough spot. All the opponents of those RBs have pretty good run defenses. But I'd go with the guys that are likely to get some touches and the guys that have home-run ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLoo View Post
My starting WR's are Julio, Maclin and Blackmon. Hartline and Cribbs on the bench. PPR+return yards. Cribbs has been pretty consistent point wise for me without the catches, but Massaquoi and Benjamin are hurt, so he could have added value there as well. I guess the question is for WR3 and Flex pick 2 of Hartline, Blackmon and Cribbs. Mendenhall also on the bench, but I'm fairly certain I won't be throwing him in. Thoughts?
Go with Hartline and the pick between Blackmon and Cribbs is a toss up, IMO. I'd go Blackmon because he is the # 1 guy in Jacksonville and should see targets. I believe he saw in increase in looks from Gabbert last week. Plus I may be a bit biased because I have Blackmon on my roster too.

Dragon Priest is offline   Reply With Quote