View Single Post
Old
10-07-2012, 01:21 PM
DohBruins

vCash: 500

I saw another league like this that would fit well for me, but it was on PS3.

I'll have similar rules :

-Ages 13-16(maybe 17)
-Looking for players that have hockey knowledge, and not like players that you run into in drop in games (who don't pass; play goalie like an imbecile; can't break out of defensive zone)
-Looking for decent players. If for some reason there is an influx of sign-ups we will hold try-outs. I hope the team will hold about 8-10 players, and 3-4 of whom can also play as goalie (I can play decently enough).
-You must have a mic and must talk (Important).
-You must be able to play about 5-7 games a week. Players that are active will probably have more games a week than that. Hopefully, we will resolve a certain time where everyone will be on and be able to play, each week. Obviously, this isn't possible for every week which is why I want 8-10 players in the team.
-When playing, you must have at least 3 players. If you have 5 or more players you must also have a goalie (so 4 skaters, goalie).
-If you ever leave the club temporarily, to play with another team, let me know this before, via PM or message on XBL.

My GT is ryan02190 feel free to add me on Xbox if you are interested.

If you are interested; Leave your GT, preferred position, and if you can play goalie not. Also, please leave a suggestion for a rule and a suggestion for league name. Oh, and do this as a post on here.

All feedback is greatly appreciated, send me a pm.

DohBruins is offline   Reply With Quote