View Single Post
Old
10-07-2012, 07:19 PM
puckfan13

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Foster was flying tonight. Really liked his game. Agree on Saskatoon. They are a collection of 2nd rate players for the most part. They arent missing Thrower, he has been a healthy scratch.

Ewanyk was very strong tonight. I also liked Lucas Sutter's game. That kid is a pitbull. He should be the captain imo. Walker was invisible. Siemens looks like he doesnt want to be there. Lots of problems. I thought Markov had a pretty strong game.

Im really down on Samuelsson and Moroz atm. They both are taking dingbat penalties every game it seems. They are hurting the team atm imo.
Samuelsson is OK, his sense is there and he is handling the puck fine and the shot is coming nicely off his stick. The skating looks like more of a problem when the puck isn't going in. I trust he will pick it up. The penalty things is a part of his game, he's a chippy/cheap/dirty player which is part of his whole package. We'll see more from him IMO, but Moroz I don't know (refer to previous post for my thoughts on him).