View Single Post
Old
10-08-2012, 08:50 AM
BTW8892

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BTW8892 Send a message via MSN to BTW8892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickel41 View Post
A friend of mine just put a deposit down for upper level seats (I believe $500 per seat but not positive). The Rangers originally tried to get him to buy lower level seats but they would not guarantee upper level seats next year so he declined. If the Rangers would guarantee a move to the upper bowl after 1 season like in years past it would be worth it. I have also been told the waiting list is about 2000 people for the upper bowl so to think that if you don,t renew the tickets will not be taken is not accurate.
Lets hope we have Hockey this year so we don,t have to even consider not renewing.
I called up last season, and they basically told me the same story. I requested upper bowl seating, and they followed up with another phone call trying to sell me 100 lower bowl seats. As for the down payment, I only had to leave $500 for two seats. Luckily after numerous phone calls telling me their list was backed up, they offered me a hacked up half season plan in 428.

It was basically the same story this year. I called up to leave my down payment, and they searched and still couldn't get me anything. My rep called me back a couple weeks later asking if I wanted to take the lower bowl seats, or if I wanted wait and be offered a half season plan if nothing comes up. I chose option two, no way I was dishing out that amount of cash for the lower level.