View Single Post
Old
10-08-2012, 08:57 AM
pete goegan
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadman View Post

Yes he has expressed interest, yes we have expressed interest, it still does not make it a slam dunk and that doesn't mean someone is to blame if it doesn't happen.
New here?

I'm as easygoing and understanding as anyone here, but, after reading JD's comments, if they don't bring him in, I'll want to know why. If, as bb suggests, his demands are totally unreasonable, I will try to understand and move on. Of course, if their idea of "unreasonable" is that he wants control of hockey opperations, then I'd find that unacceptable. They also could say that they're happy with the direction Howson/Priest have takent the team and don't need Davidson. Again, unacceptable. Also, I will not be happy with them being outbid, they need this guy more than anyone else in the league and should give him what he wants, short of Mrs. JMac, Jr. (and I'd have to see her, first, to decide if that was a dealbreaker)!

All my opinion, of course, and I'm in a particularly frothy mood, this morning, just coming off a week of pneumonia. My advice to you all: don't get pneumonia.

pete goegan is offline   Reply With Quote