View Single Post
Old
10-08-2012, 09:28 AM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
So I can't post the text in here because of issues with language, but I'm telling the story anyway.

A couple of weeks ago my girlfriend and I broke up. It was sort of expected, but still hit me pretty hard. That and a slew of other things have contributed to a rough couple of weeks for me.

Last week I also started walking my dog on campus. She really enjoys all of the new things and people, and it makes me happy to see her so happy. Win/win.

I let her go pretty much where ever she wants to go. Friday, she wanted to walk near the dorms beside the campus library (west of James E Walker for those familiar with MTSU's campus). As we're walking, a cute girl is taking our her trash, still wearing her pajamas. She sees Shea and immediately wants to love on her. We end up having a 20ish minute conversation during which I discover she is a hockey fan (from VA so a Caps fan). I immediately start trashing Crosby, and she reciprocates like it's second nature

I texted her Saturday to see if she wants to hang out some other time. I told her I felt like we hadn't yet come up with enough ways to call Crosby a B-word.

Didn't get a response until last night (she said she has a busy as ______ weekend). Apparently my Crosby joke was a good one.

Taking her out this week