View Single Post
Old
10-08-2012, 10:50 AM
Beezeral

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets View Post
My last year of officially organized hockey before I hit the true beer leagues (I'm 20 - this is still organized 18-20 although it's like a beer league in terms of skill level and dedication, but with full contact). I've had a lot of sticks over the years and I gradually shifted over to the composite goal sticks and have become accustomed. I've had a lot of good experience with the Nike Bauer sticks, but their durability has been suspect. I've gone through 4 and all except for one, flat out just snapped either on the shaft or the blade. I bought a new Ryan Miller curve (never again!) RBK 11k stick that I use now, and I absolutely hate it. Can barely get the puck off the ice unless I shovel it, and the paddle lie feels kinda weird on ice. Its also a year old and wearing down (the outer layer is peeling off, and some glue inside is loose and rolls up and down the stick whenever I move it)...

Can anyone recommend any composite goal sticks? Also, has anyone tried any Vaughn composite sticks?
Ive been using the TPS Response sticks for a while. They are a bit expensive, but they are durable and extremely light. They tend to give up a bit bigger rebounds, but other than that they are great. Also great for puck handling

Beezeral is offline   Reply With Quote