View Single Post
Old
10-08-2012, 12:54 PM
joe89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
Well Z going pretty much means we can pack up the season. He said he wouldn't go anywhere if there was a lockout and would stay a deal is done. He is on the negotiations team, not a good sign.

On the whole not going to Sweden thing, it sounds like he and his wife get a little tired of some of the attention in Sweden. They love being from there, but I think it can get a bit overwhelming at times for them. The insurance is a big deal, but maybe after spending a chunk of the summer in Sweden they are thinking best case this is two months in Switzerland. See something new.

Z was already pretty nice about Brunner in a couple of articles around Detroit. Hoping they can gain some chemistry, have to think Babcock's starting in the top 6 comment will actually be correct if they click over there and come back for training camp having played a couple months together.
I see it similarly. Actions speak louder than words.

This lockout is killing me, first there's no NHL and now the Swedes aren't even going to Sweden so I can't watch them play anyway. AHL will be the rescue.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote