View Single Post
Old
10-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Samsquanch
Creep

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhorse1280 View Post
Colborne went through a rough path of injuries which all started in December and last till April in which he almost severed his finger during the Marlies playoff run (it was hanging off a piece of skin at one point) But shortly before all of those injuries, he was named AHL player of the month.

So why don't you wait until he plays a full season until you start writing him off and imply that he's a bust?
Hey its just my opinion, I didnt call him a bust at all. I just like every guy oin Ottawa's top 10 over him. This wasnt his first time playing hockey last year, he's been around for a little while now and has stagnated slightly in my opinion.

Do I think every guy on Ottawa's list is better than him and have better chances to make it, well no. But I dont think Joe will every be a real offensive dynamo in the NHL. I think if Petersson, Prince or Puemple do ever end up making it, it will be because they're lighting the lamp regularly.

We already have a plethora of great depth guys in Ottawa, we need a few more top end scorers.

Samsquanch is offline   Reply With Quote