View Single Post
Old
10-08-2012, 05:07 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jroc86 View Post
Could be a realblessing in disguise interms of providing Brunner with a smooth transition into the top 6. Wonder what kinda paycheque hes earning over there and if there was any "informal" encouragement for Red Wing management to play with Brunner.
I have wondered this about the Red Wings during the last two lockouts. They seem to have always made their players happy and the environment isn't hurt by the lockouts. Plenty of old teammates skating at Draper's place and he is an NHL employee these days. Guys hang out with Fischer, Chelios, Draper, probably see Stevie Y occasionally still. Just wonder how they keep that contact which isn't really allowed from happening. Especially with a team like Detroit where the Owner and players have great relationships. It is certainly interesting he chose Switzerland over the SEL as he is part owner of Timra if I remember right. Then again it seems Wings management was disappointed that Zug didn't let Brunner come to GR, so I don't know they would encourage this either.

The Zetterberg Era is online now   Reply With Quote