View Single Post
Old
10-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Rangersfan21

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL14 View Post
He still seems to be very competitive and hates to lose....very vocal during the game. I would not want to see him asking to be moved to another team due to Arnprior not being able to put it together.

I think the Valley Division is going to be wide open...Shawville is starting to play better hockey...Renfrew is holding tight until Pembroke releases some players (which I understand they placed Conroy on waivers last night)...and I sure there will be a couple more to go to Renfrew before too long. Almonte can be competitive and Stittsville is now in first.

I think the longest winning streak of any team has been two games. Looking forward to the showcase this coming weekend in Arnprior. Not sure if many scouts will show up but it is a great chance to see all 22 teams play 2 games each over 2 and 1/2 days.
I agree it will be very competitive, Renfre does always seem to improve as the year goes on. Hopefully Plaschy in Almonte will get the majority of the starts in net to keep their games close. I am still a bit worried with Shawville, I see them finishing in last.

Rangersfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote