CCHL 2012-2013 season - part II (Mod warning in Post 30)
View Single Post
10-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ottawa, On.
Monday, October 8, 2012
The Canadian Junior Hockey League (CJHL) in conjunction with NHL Central Scouting announced today its Weekly Top 20 rankings for the week of October 8th. Last week's rankings and the leagues in which the teams belong to are in parenthesis.
The CJHL Weekly Top 20 as of Monday, October 8th:
1. (1) Brooks Bandits (AJHL)
2. (2) Penticton Vees (BCHL)
3. (4) Flin Flon Bombers (SJHL)
4. (7) Truro Bearcats (MHL)
5. (8) Bonnyville Pontiacs (AJHL)
6. (9) OCN Blizzard (MJHL)
7. (NR) Trenton Golden Hawks (OJHL)
8. (5) Sudbury Nickel Barons (NOJHL)
9. (3) Winnipeg Blues (MJHL)
10. (11) Minnesota Wilderness (SIJHL)
11. (10) Coquitlam Express (BCHL)
12. (13) Ottawa Jr. Senators (CCHL)
13. (15) Oakville Blades (OJHL)
14. (NR) St. Michael's Buzzers (OJHL)
15. (6) Dryden Ice Dogs (SIJHL)
16. (18) Yarmouth Jr. A Mariners (MHL)
17. (17) Saint Jerome Pantheres (LHJAAAQ)
18. (NR) Smiths Falls Bears (CCHL)
19. (19) Georgetown Raiders (OJHL)
20. (NR) Yorkton Terriers (SJHL)
Honourable Mention goes to the Chilliwack Chiefs (BCHL), Whitecourt Wolverines (AJHL), Portage Terriers (MJHL), Soo Thunderbirds (NOJHL), Summerside Western Capitals (MHL).
The weekly rankings are based upon a variety of factors, including the league in which the teams play, winning percentage, win-loss record, total points accumulated, goals-for versus goals-against ratio, etc.
Congrats to the Jr. Sens and the Bears. Good for you!
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Grabbers