View Single Post
Old
10-08-2012, 08:10 PM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy316 View Post
He didn't threaten to stay there like your swiss cheese of a goaltender.
Welcome to the Devils board. If you think I made that comment without realizing it would be hypocritical if I was actually serious and that Giroux, Bryzgalov, Briere, Simmonds, Fedotenko, and Voracek flew the coop, well, no comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
JL was just messing. He's a regular around here!

I did wanna make a crack about if the Flyers position changed though with Bryz being in the KHL also though. Was anything ever finalized with Giroux signing over there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwo2 View Post
Yeah. JL is indeed a "regular" here.

"Why?" is the real question.

Or maybe he just wants to be associated with a CLASS organization whose players don't throw cheapshots?

We love ya, JL!
No worries guys. Gotta learn the newbies somehow.

Bleedred, with Bryzgalov signing over there our power ranking probably went up 10 spots. Giroux and Briere are both with Eisbaren Berlin. Giroux lived in Briere's mansion when he was young because he didn't like the Philly party life, and Briere had an empty house after his divorce when his kids weren't around. You can pretty much assume it's no coincidence that they're probably living together in Berlin. Good for them.

And Glenwo, I actually live in Devils/Rangers/that other team's territory so I get used to being around Devils and Rangers fans. A lot of my best friends and ice hockey teammates are Devils and Rangers fans. Although our goalie has taste and lives in Philly

Believe it or not, one of my best friends is a Penguins/Steelers fan (I'm a Ravens fan too). I was in his wedding, he's going to be in mine next year. How we've managed to stay so close and not kill each other...not really sure. Haha.