Thread: Buffalo Sabres
View Single Post
Old
05-10-2006, 10:20 PM
StanAjax

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Forever
What are you talking about...Canes and Habs are still battling it out in game 7. Don't count us out.

Yeah, but you know, 'cos they're leading the series, they're playing for the future real winner of the series. I'm not that confident about winning the series against Carolina before the start of next season and I absolutely don't want them to represent the East in the SC finals again. That's why I'd like Buffalo to keep it simple and push the Conference finals to game 21, while we're quietly coming back in the series against Carolina to win it all in game 37. That sounds logical, doesn't it ?

By the way, I was sure game 7 was over with a win for us. Game 8 has been postponed until the new ice is ready though, and the Canes players were complaining about the fact they're all double-shifted to handle the games against the Devils. Fortunately enough, this series is coming to the end. It was starting to be Italy-Ukraine-like frightening, 'cos Justin Williams misunderstood the word "double shift" and was carrying 2 sticks.