View Single Post
Old
10-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Interactif

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
You asked for tangible stats showing Grabo is better than them. I can't come across tangible stats for things like peer respect or command in the dressing room. I said faceoff percentage was the only one with tangible stuff to back it up so that is why it is the only thing I replied to, I mentioned that in my post, I guess you missed it.

The only other one you could look at for possible tangible evidence is track record of winning. No Grabo doesn't beat them in that but he also hasn't been on as good of teams.
That's because no one can make a case Grabo is in the same league as these 2 Stanley Cup winning top 6 Center's. That's my point, Grabo as a top 6 C can't even help this team out of a lottery team position, how is he going to compare to 2 of the best 2 way players that bring the intangible these guys bring. No one or GM would say Grabo is close to these 2, and that's where we got to get to. Not be sentimental and delude ourselves into believing he's part of the solution when clearly the evidence points to changes are needed in the core.