Thread: Proposal: Phx/edm
View Single Post
Old
10-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Prajna

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceonfire View Post
I really don`t see how you proved anything. It is hilarious when people have to resort to picking apart my arguments instead of making a case themselves.

Turris stuck as your 2nd line center because that was a positional need at the time. Hence trading for him....

Paajarvi lost his spot because Smyth came back. And also because the coach managed his time poorly. Why waste 3rd/4th line minutes on him when he could develop with a top 6 role on the Barons. Which he absolutely did.

It is alot easier for an NHL team to cut down on their GA, if you don't try to score. Sens try to score.
???? what????

No....the idea is to score while preventing them from scoring on you...

Look at Detroit's puck possession style. It is both defensive and offensive.

And no, if you demand a trade because you are impatient and haven't proven anything then you are just an ass. That is what he did.

I made 5 points in my last post and you have reponded to 2 of them. The second of which is your opinion! I will not take you seriously if you pick and choose parts of my post. You didn't answer the questions or respond to my comments.

You say Turris stuck at 2nd line center because it was a team need??? What?
They could have gotten you to be the second line center for much cheaper. Why did they do that?

So Paajarvi lost his spot because Smith came back. It had nothing to do with 8pts in 41 games? BS!

Teams cannot play both offensive and defensive style. You can play a balanced system, but many teams play a defensive style which affects their offense and vice versa. Oiler fans above anyone else should understand this.

Now, explain how Paajarvi's rookie season was better than Turris time with the Sens?
Again, you Zibby comment proves you are commenting about a team and players you know very little about.

Prajna is offline   Reply With Quote