View Single Post
Old
10-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Coolburn

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
If they re-sign Long, they should have a very good Oline for him to work with the next few seasons. Pouncey is rated as the top center in the game, Long is still one of the top LTs in the game, and the Jerry/Martin right side is going to be good. All we need is for Ryan to work on that long ball, and get a WR that can get down the field to get it.
The bad thing is that this isnt the best yr to get a WR in the draft. There are a ton of highly rated defensive linemen in this draft and unfortunately thats not a position we need. It might be a good yr to get a CB in the 1st round though which is now a position of need. Lets just hope Ireland can make some smart picks with those first 5 selections we have.

Whats crazy is we have so many guys to re-sign after this season: Long, Sean Smith, Reggie Bush, Brian Hartline, Anthony Fasano, Randy Starks, and I'm sure I dont know everyone. I dont see how you cant re-sign all of those guys really because they are all proving valuable in one way or another.

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote