View Single Post
Old
10-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Joey24

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Joey24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eytinge View Post
Not really. He averaged the second fewest FTA out of ALL draft eligible players this year. He just doesn't attack the basket. Has a smooth jumpshot but falls in love with it and almost seems to refuse to attack the paint.

He has a deadly one dribble pullup, but the majority of his shots will come from threes or long twos. Has a sweet looking stroke though, very natural looking.

Watched a few quarters tonight, and good to see Demar shoot zero threes and attack the basket. He has limited range so he needs to just go to the bucket each time he gets the ball. Amir looked good, as did Lucas.

Bargnani looked...pretty much the same. I saw he had 4 rebounds and he's still floating around the perimeter. Don't know why we'd expect anything different though, he's 7 years in this is who he is.

Wanted to watch Lowry and Big Val though. Will they play at all this preseason?
I said he can slash, not that he does it frequently. Once he works on his ball handling skills and confidence with putting the ball on the floor and driving the lane with more regularity. He will get his points from the line. He's a pretty athletic player and I think as the year goes on and the Toronto coaching staff get their claws a little more into this kid he's gonna be a gem from all angels of the game. Not strictly a catch and shoot type player like Bowen.