Old
10-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post
Vital email came today.

Bruins might start offering season parking passes for the North Station garage. No prices or packages available yet though.

Nothing about the State of the Bruins or that thing that could happen in 8 days.
I remembered someone bringing this up in the last ticket thread roughly a month ago. Since it doesn't appear like we're going to see hockey in the Garden any time soon, I doubt B's STH's are going to get any more info about prices. However, I did receive a email about it as a C's STH.

Season rate = $30/game

I don't know why I was foolish enough to think JJ would actually offer a discount for buying the entire season.

Received in a email 5 days ago-

Quote:
TD Garden Parking

The Celtics have partnered with the TD Garden garage for an exclusive parking offer. Full season ticket holders may pre-purchase parking for the entire season at a rate of $30 per game.
I was fairly certain that the cost for single game parking last year was $25. Which would mean the $30 rate is actually an INCREASE on what single game patrons were paying last year. What I find confusing, the MBTA site still says the "special event" rate is still $25- http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_ma.../?stopId=13610

So how is $30/game when you commit to the ENTIRE season a deal? Maybe someone else can shed some more light on this? I can only speculate the site hasn't been updated yet. Maybe it's going to be $35/per game for the individual rate and the season rate is going to be $30???

Last edited by Looch: 10-10-2012 at 07:21 AM. Reason: speling