Thread: Confirmed with Link: The Omark Thread: Willing to play in the AHL?
View Single Post
Old
10-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Hoogaar23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Z Boy GM View Post
You can see why Krueger was hired. This guy is so positive, and positive reinforcement is (in my opinion) the most effective way to coach young people, not just in hockey. This is exactly what we need, at least until we reach the next level.

Hopefully this season helps Omark in the long run. Zetterberg is truly a great player, I really hope he spends a lot of time with Omark on and off the ice.

It's just great to see our players excelling in their respective leagues, it's really all we could hope for during a lockout. Hopefully everyone can stay relatively healthy and continue developing.
Good post.

I don't get all the people still hating on Omark. You don't want him on the Oilers, fine - but him doing well while still being Oilers property HAS to be better than him being terrible doesn't it? What if he and Zetterberg are lights out together? Maybe the Wings offer up something for him. Or maybe something clicks with Omark and he comes back to NA and plays his way onto the team and becomes a solid contributor. To me, him excelling is nothing but good news for me as an Oilers fan.

Hoogaar23 is offline   Reply With Quote