View Single Post
Old
12-06-2003, 04:47 PM
Mooch

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
We Should Trade Ribs!

Hey guys,

First of all id just like to mention that im not saying trade ribs based on his preformance tonight. Im basing it on the whole season. I watched the game tonight and looking at the way Ryderin his first season(plus a very late pick) played, i kinda wonder why ribs is still on this team. Ya ya ya, he has vision, SO WHAT. If hes got value trade him with a pick for a decent 2nd line center or a goal scoring winger, because this guy aint gona get much better in my opinion and i dont see him being a part of our future. Hes just to damn slow. Koivu is small, but he has better vision, speed and overall strength (im not saying hes a part of our future either).

Personally i would love to see hossa as our second centre, atleast give him a shot at it. His probably got the same skills as ribs plus more (im assuming based on scouting). Hes stronger, faster, and has vision thats probably good enough im sure for a second liner. Even his brother said that he can pass the puck well, and mentioned that he should play at the C position(natural position).

Anyways thats my two cents!

By the way that Ryder is gona be one hell of a player on day (15 points now, second in league among rooks)

WOW!