View Single Post
Old
10-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootmaster_44 View Post
Being that I am an out of towner, Rich was my go to guy about Kings news. I don't use Twitter really, so late breaking news from one of the other writers was never something I caught. Also, not having the Daily News or LA Times as a newspaper to be able to read hindered that as well. So this disappoints me that he is leaving.

I certainly hope that he is replaced soon. I wonder if this was a cost saving measure by the Kings though? Since there isn't tons of Kings news while there is a lockout, an official blogger has less to do.
I don't know if Rich is even being paid during the lockout. Both Rich and the Kings were quick to say it wasn't. It is more Rich wanting to do something else more than anything. I am sure he will be replaced immediately once the NHL returns. Until then, there is no point since the NHL practically doesn't exist right now.

“We still have a lot of guys who haven't scored a goal since Jesus was a baby.” - Darryl Sutter
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote