Thread: NHL 14: Wishlist
View Single Post
Old
10-10-2012, 04:54 PM
KovalSNIPE

vCash: 500
One thing I really want in Be A Pro is that you can simulated the whole year and not automatically get dropped to the 3rd line, AHL, Junior because of poor play when through simulation you get great stats. Like in 12, I created myself and made me a playmaking center with all my stats at 99. I put myself on the Sea Dogs in the QMJHL, and finished the year with 55G, 78A, and +89 completely through simulation. Even though I had literally a point or more per game, I was playing on the 3rd line because I wasn't "motivated". I'm pretty sure with those stats I'm a hard working, motivated player.

Also, I want to negotiate contracts, being able to say "no" and list how much $$ you want and years. I hate going into free agency and getting 4-5 offers ($7-8mil for 6 years) from terrible teams (Columbus, Anaheim, Florida, Phoenix, Calgary) and having to choose one. They have typically low rated players and its just no fun to play. Also, the gameplay is just missing that one little thing that's bringing it above and beyond when it comes to addictive gameplay...

KovalSNIPE is offline   Reply With Quote